Comment 1:

Hey, Japanese teacher thank you for sharing these concepts so deeply and I find it is interesting to read with those little pictures. Sometimes pictures give more clear information than a bench of a long paragraph. It is easy to understand the steps and reasons when you break down into steps. I like how you say do brainstorm first because people do not do that often and just skip this part really easy. However, brainstorm is a way of processing so people should see and discuss brainstorm ideas together then write the project. It is easy to follow and change when we have plans first. And I definitely agree that is the new way for introverted people like me and have some interesting way to express myself!!

Comment 2:

Hey, Candice Shang, I like how you understanding and explain the backward bike part. I feel the same way and he definitely did change the bike ride to a new thing to learn. When you view the world or item differently you will find it hard to understand or confuse first but it was a good way to challenge your brain ability. If we can not find a solution in one way why don’t we try another way right? I never thought this until you mention it. Thank you for pointing that out. And I also like your experience with drum class. I am thinking to take that class next year. After listening to your story, I am more interested in that class because I am shy too and I was gaining more confidence through some classes like that!

Comment 3:

Hey, Jiaxiaozi, thank you for sharing the cooperative learning understanding. I am hoping that maybe you can change your background? Because the red part of the person it overlapped with the words. So I am worried about our professor will not clear to see your point. However, I like how to explain cooperative learning relate to public goods. I want to know more about public goods and what is public good and how your group teaching us. I am not quite understanding what public goods is there. Overall, I think we definitely need cooperative learning in the economy because the different groups have a different point of view. I think people have one goal to achieve is to make the economy more successful in their own country. I think you want to talk about more cooperative learning to gain more benefits for public goods.

Comment 4:

Hey group member!! I like your video and I think we should definitely put this in our teaching. That is an amazing activity to let students do free drawing and compare it with a given topic and no topic. I find that will be an interesting comparison. To read through this I want to involve this activity too can I join?? I like how you said everyone can be an artist and give those children to build more confidence. It was a creative way to help children to express themselves in a clear way.

Comment 5:

Hey, Yirunjin, I like how to say interaction is a long-term learning habit, especially through those days. We kind of lack interactions due to covid-19 but we can find different ways to interact with other people. I agree nowadays there are thousands and thousands of videos out in the internet world, so people need to make the videos interesting to attract the audience’s eyes. If there is no interaction with each other, people will feel lonely and have more problems with psychological issues. People should at least connect to each other no matter in what way.