The Bad News game was super interesting to lead the audience to an active learning pathway. The audience can choose whatever road or stream that they want to go and will create different themes depending on what we choose. The one thing I like about it, the game did a really good job on the Spatial Contiguity principle because they always try to put pictures and words together. So, we can have a better understanding of the story that we are making. The other thing was the game gives the audience direct feedback to let them know what we are doing so far and how to improve it. It gives us guidance to gain more followers. One thing I think this needs to improve by adding a human voice or having a button to read aloud or read the comment out could be more fun.

My sketch note-taking is based on my psychology course this semester. I am trying to create the original text and content to a new form of text like using pictures instead of boring explanations and making a case study to a visual image. This way can help me apply to the Redundancy principle instead of distracting by long paragraph. I was taking all the keywords and put them into my way of memorizing them. My note is like a retrieval cue like once I saw the picture, I will know what is talking about in the lecture. I also used the Signal principle that highlights some keywords to help me remember. Symbols and pictures will create a more interesting context for reviewing and a new way to apply old knowledge.