-Firstly, I thought I need to work on dual coding and information processing to make short-term memory moving to long-term memory. Due to that thinking, I was using the split attention principle to make my add-on picture showing at the same time while I am talking about that concept. Then multiple questions represent after the picture because it will help to test whether the audience is engaging or not. Also, it can reflect how well they are learning.
-Secondly, I am using the redundancy principle to make both text/picture and sounds. If they want to look at the picture, the video will pause for the audience to look at it without too much information at once. I am giving the options if the audience prefers to listen and watch the video they can, but if they do not they can mute my mic and just look at a picture that pops up before multiple-choice.
-Thirdly, I am improving my spatial & temporal contiguity principle that the pop-up box has shown both picture and little text demo at the same time on the same page. So, audiences will not need to go back and force. At the same time, I am using the signaling principle to make important words red and let audiences pay close attention. Those small signals will give them the warning to let them know the pop quiz will test on it.
-Overall, I hope I think I make some changes to the original one and make it more interesting because I learn how to make a plan first before I dive into my video. I learn how important to think in the audience’s way and interaction can be beneficial through the learning.