Hey, my teammate Sandra! I like how you show the video about google drive and combined it with multiple choice. It is a very beneficial tool to use in a lesson video for teaching to check students’ engagement. This is a great example of the signaling and feedback principle about how people can get direct interaction by using online tools; and how people will highlight important information by using multiple choice.
The first part of the blog that you are talking about lesson plan it is matching my thought too. I think every teacher should have a clear multimedia lesson plan before creating the real lesson. It will make teacher easier to handle the unexpected situation and easier to control the speed of the lesson. Once teachers have a clear goal with well prepare lesson; even students are less engaging, it will be still under control and change to other stuff that they already prepared for.
The second part as I said before, is very well explained that how the H5P video connects with multimedia principles. I just want to add one more thought to this part. I think if you make the multiple-choice box bigger and change the word color it will be more interesting to help trigger the stimuli. Plus, the different colors will help the audience to look longer and easy to remember the content.
Overall, the blog page is well done! Maybe change the title to a clear one and make it more straightforward. I like how you use pictures and videos in the blog to create engagement. The page looks nice, clear, and simple to understand.